Originally conceived as a bacon slicer, the Thurne two Slicer is now available for a range of smoked and cured deli meat applications, including air dried hams and salami.
The Thurne two is hygienic, high quality and durable, and delivers high performance with low running costs.
Features & Benefits
- High performance slicing, producing up to 80 retail packs per minute per lane
- Suitable for air dried and smoked ham and speck products, as well as round products up to 70mm diameter, such as Salami
- Accurate, continuous feed maximizes throughput
- Dedicated product contact parts enable yield optimization
- Optional cut face vision system enables improved first time on-weight accuracy
- CE approved hygienic design and safety features
- Fast and easy sanitation, thanks to easily removed product contact parts
- Easy to operate and maintain with Allen Bradley controls and low maintenance components
- Ergonomic operator access
Fully Integrated Slicing Systems
Thurne supplies slicing and packing lines for the production of all common retail and food service packs. As part of Middleby Food Processing, we can cover all steps of the production process: from product preparation and loading primals to slicing and packing drafts into thermoformed packs, with optimum performance.
You benefit from:
- A safe, balanced and effective line
- Maximum performance
- Single source supply and support
- Simplified line certification
Example: Thurne two Slicing and Packing Line
Produces up to 80 drafts/minute (single lane)