The Thurne one case ready Meat Portioner is a dedicated high performance portioner for boneless fresh meat applications, providing unprecedented yield and throughput to retail and foodservice pork and beef producers.
The portioner generates all common pack formats, from single steaks and layout portions to shingles, ready for packing into trays.
The Thurne one case ready portioner provides maximum product control, producing well presented, consistent portions day in and day out. It also delivers great first time on-weight performance and low giveaway for portions of controlled weight and slice count.
Features & Benefits
- Produces up to 100 case ready packs per minute, subject to portion count
- Scan in track technology improves weight performance and yield with optimisation options for thin cut and steak applications
- High quality pack format generation reduces labour on the line
- Fast reload in less than 2 seconds
- End piece gripper & track combination provides high throughput and yield
- Operational modes include Bulk / Food Service, Fixed Thickness, Banded Catchweight, Controlled Weight (using scanner)
- Patented End of Line checkweigher feedback option reduces pack giveaway for controlled weight, thin cut applications
- Simple and hygienic design rating highly on the AMI sanitary design score sheet
Fully Integrated Meat Portioning & Packing Systems
Thurne supplies portioning and packing lines for the production of all common retail and food service pack formats, including single steaks, layout and shingled portions. Together with our Middleby sister brands, we can cover all steps of the production process: from crust freezing and pressing of primals to portioning and automatically loading of individual steaks or groups into trays, with optimum performance.
You benefit from:
- A safe, balanced and effective line
- Maximum performance
- Single source supply and support
- Simplified line certification
Example: Middleby Case Ready Meat Portioning Line