PortionX uses new product conditioning and scanning technology to ensure consistent handling of variable product.
The PortionX case ready meat portioner was developed with high volume case ready beef and pork processing in mind and utilises a combination of new, innovative technologies to provide significant performance improvements in boneless meat portioning.
The portioning machine generates all common pack formats, from single steaks – including minute steaks – and layout portions to shingles, ready for packing into trays.
PortionX provides maximum product control, producing well presented, consistent portions day in and day out. It also delivers great first time on-weight performance and low giveaway for portions of controlled weight and slice count.
Portioner Features & Benefits
- Multi-dimensional active forming technology (patent pending) gently forms primals of variable size and eliminates the need for dedicated moulds for each primal
- Dynamic primal positioning and active product support ensure optimum product control for maximum yield and excellent laydown
- Gentle blade action of the orbiting head produces high-quality, evenly cut portions
- Scan in track technology improves weight performance and yield with optimisation options for thin cut and steak applications
- High quality pack format generation reduces labour on the line
- Simple and hygienic design