The Thurne CS 1000 Cheese Slicer offers versatility, slicing accuracy and high throughput.
Based on the proven compact Polyslicer 1000, the slicer has been optimized to provide efficient cheese slicing. It features a range of cheese specific components and blades that reduce friction and therefore product build up, providing better slice thickness control and ensuring high quality product presentation.
The CS 1000 Cheese Slicer will slice a wide variety of semi hard/hard cheese products including Cheddar, Gouda, and Edam.
Features & Benefits
- Efficient multi-log slicing of cheese stacks and shingles
- Range of high speed involute and orbital cheese blades with and without serration and coatings
- Orbital blade available for softer cheeses (subject to testing), slicing at up to 600 rpm
- Involute blade for higher throughputs, slicing at up to 1500 rpm
- Cheese specific change parts minimize product build up on contact surfaces, thus optimising performance and presentation
- Product retraction eliminates sliver slices
- Optional Stacker for tall stacks of 40-80mm
- Optional Interleaver, which can be retrofitted if needed
- Hygienic construction designed for ready to eat applications
- Optional Predictive Technology improves first time on-weights when slicing moulded cheese logs
- Independent cutting of paper and of product
- Optimisation of the product blade for the application and increased blade life
- Twin lane operation running at up to 700rpm
- Can interleave single slices within a shingle or stack (<80mm) and/or insert a sheet under complete groups (underleave)
- Controllable paper positioning for excellent presentation
- Easy access for quick reel change and cleaning
- Available for retrofit at a later stage
Fully Integrated Systems
Thurne supplies fully integrated slicing and packing lines for the production of all common retail and food service cheese packs.
You benefit from:
- A safe, balanced and effective line
- Maximum performance
- Single source supply and support
- Simplified line certification
Example: CS 1000 Line
High performance slicing of up to 80 packs/minute.