Thurne one case ready Meat Portioner
The Thurne one case ready Meat Portioner is a dedicated high performance portioner for boneless fresh meat applications and provides unprecedented yield and throughput to retail and food service pork and beef producers.
The portioner generates all common case ready pack formats, from single steaks and layout portions to shingles, ready for packing into trays.
The Thurne one case ready portioner provides maximum product control, producing well presented, consistent portions day in and day out, while providing great first time on-weight performance and low giveaway for portions of controlled weight and slice count.
Features & Benefits
- Produces up to 100 case ready packs per minute, subject to portion count
- Scan in track technology improves weight performance and yield with optimisation options for thin cut and steak applications
- High quality pack format generation reduces labour on the line
- Fast reload in less than 2 seconds
- End piece gripper & track combination provides high throughput and yield
- Operational modes include Bulk / Food Service, Fixed Thickness, Banded Catchweight, Controlled Weight (using scanner)
- Patented End of Line checkweigher feedback option reduces pack giveaway for controlled weight, thin cut applications
- Simple and hygienic design rating highly on the AMI sanitary design score sheet